What you Need to Know in a Nutshell:
- You will need a password to get into the library, member directory, and other private pages. When you join, I send you an e-mail with the password, but if you have forgotten it – just send me an e-mail and ask for it. You do NOT have a user name and unique password for this site at this time.
- Currently, we have 3-4 tele-classes every month. Times vary but currently they are the 1st to 3rd Friday at 9am pacific time /12pm eastern time, and the 2nd Wednesday best practices forum – usually 12pm pacific / 3pm eastern, but may be later on some Wednesdays. Each month you will get an overview of all the events for that month including the times and call in information. I suggest you put them on your calendar in advance, and you can look at our events page for descriptions and topics. The “next three” events are always posted on the side bar of the website.
- If you forget the call-in number or want to listen to a recorded class instructions are here, although you will need the password to see the page: teleclass instructions.
- You earn bonus points towards extra private coaching sessions whenever you send in a progress report, or any written reflection via e-mail of what you got out of an exercise or practice you are working on. We do this because a weekly written acknowledgement of your intentions can increase your success rate by 50% or more. Take advantage of this!
- E-mail – we send you a lot of e-mail in this program – please don’t let it overwhelm you. Please make sure we are using an e-mail address that you check frequently, and I suggest you create an Aspyrre e-mail folder for everything you don’t delete, with two subfolders – one for on-line program modules and links to classes or exercises for reference, and one for program information (such as the password to the site). Here is an overview of what you will receive:
- Progress report reminder – weekly – respond and delete
- On-line Program e-mails – Links to classes and handouts will be sent via e-mail whenever you are signed up for an on-line program. These usually show up approximately once per week. Please save them in an e-mail folder if you don’t have time to do the class at that moment – feel free to do at your own pace, and go back to them frequently.
- Class reminder e-mails: sent the day before each class and the last week of the month for the following month. Note information on your calendar and delete.
- Periodic e-mail from Karen related to scheduling private coaching calls with Nahid (please use Karen whenever possible to schedule private calls so she can help you track)
- Periodic personal e-mail from Nahid related to your progress reports, program updates, or questions
6. If you have any questions or concerns at any time, don’t hesitate to reach out. E-mail is usually the best way to interact with me directly because I only use the phone for scheduled calls. However, I check e-mail several times a day.
We are committed to working with you to customize your Aspyrre experience, so that you have just the right balance of group interaction, private reflection, structured guidance, and individual support to enable you to thrive.
Enjoy the journey!