Welcome to the private Aspyrre Community Section of the website!
Once you are a member, you will find all sorts of useful resources in this section, such as:
- A welcome page, with general policies and procedures
- Phone numbers and instructions for calling into our teleclasses
- Instructions for dialing in and listening to recorded teleclasses
- Directions to our in-person meetings at Brandman University in Irvine
- A member directory, so you can contact other members you need to reach
- A resource library with recordings of our tele-classes, handouts, and other useful tools
- Links to special private pages and discussions in our private forums
If you are a paying Aspyrre Community member, and you have any trouble at all with this section of the website, please use the contact page on this website to send Nahid an e-mail, and either Nahid or our Technology Ambassador, Beth Swanson, will be happy to help you.
Also please don’t hesitate to inform me if you have any experience on this website that is less than satisfactory. We are often in development mode, and it’s important for us to understand the user experience so we can keep improving!