When you are in transition, you may face challenges like these:
- You are moving into unfamiliar territory, you aren’t sure what’s possible, and you don’t know what you don’t know, so it’s hard to make decisions with confidence.
- Feedback tends to be scarce and difficult to read, so even with a good plan, you often question yourself, and this slows your progress and drains your energy.
- The whole transition process feels like being on an emotional roller coaster, but conveying genuine confidence in every interaction you have is probably the most critical factor in your success.
A few things that make transition coaching with Aspyrre unique:
- There’s a process for everything, usually including a step by step guide. You don’t have to follow the processes, but they provide a structure so you know what to expect and have an easier time planning and making decisions.
- In our program, the emotional and psychological aspects of change are just as important as your strategy and action plan. We teach the models in our workshops, and discuss them frequently in our coaching sessions. The insights help you see that you aren’t alone, understand how to get around whatever might be getting in your way, and increase your confidence and overall effectiveness.
- There are many options for extended support and accountability, including weekly progress reports and group work. We work together to decide what options make the most sense for you. The more support you have, the more energy is focused on moving you forward towards your goals.
- As an Aspyrre client you have access to a decade worth of tools and resources, along with approximately five hours of workshops and tele-classes each month. These are included in your coaching package, to complement and enrich the work we do one on one.
If you’d like to read more about how I work with clients in transition, these links will take you to more details about the content we cover in two of the most common professional transition situations: changing your career, or starting a business:
Should you Invest?
The hardest thing about being in transition is not knowing if you are going in the right direction or how long it will take to get the results you need. This can leave you spinning in too many directions, wasting time, and worrying about running out of resources until you do run out of resources.
Working with a coach provides you with solid guidance and ongoing support so that you can stay clear, focused and in action. And that gets you results much faster.
How much faster you’ll get results with a coach depends on you, and how you work with your coach. If you are nervous about the investment, one thing you can do is commit to interviewing 3-5 coaches. Tell the coaches up front that you are interviewing more than one, so that you don’t feel pressured to buy. Then, learn as much as you can from the process. Ask yourself, “if I talked to this coach on a regular basis, how much more effective would I be through this transition?” Then, if you choose to invest, you’ll feel more confident in your decision, more committed, and get even more value from the relationship. Interviewing coaches can be really inspiring – so feel free to get started, and enjoy it!
Usually we start with a complimentary telephone consultation, where we review your goals, current situation, and what you most want to get from your coaching experience. We will also determine together whether we are a good fit, and whether coaching is the right resource for you at this time. I will provide you with some initial recommendations, a general idea of pricing, and additional referrals or resources as needed. In some cases we may decide to follow up with a more in depth needs assessment to determine more specifically where to focus our work together.
To schedule a consultation, you may e-mail me using the contact form on this website, or call me at 949-495-1021.
Please plan to allow between 20 and 30 minutes for our conversation, and be in a private place where you feel free to talk candidly about your situation and needs. I look forward to getting to know you, and supporting you in your commitment to get to the next level!