Welcome to the Aspyrre “Leaders in Transition” Program for Café Net
For leaders who want a structured support system to help them more effectively navigate their current transition
Key Benefits of Program
- Structured guidance and support as you design the next level of your life
- Access to the perspectives and experiences of others
- A small group setting that allows you to develop stronger relationships than you can in a typical networking environment
- Training on group dynamics, team development, and productive interactions that you can apply at work and at home
Overview and Structure of Program
- Group will be facilitated by Nahid Casazza, and will run approximately three to four months
- Group will meet approximately three times per month – twice on the phone via conference call, and one time in person
- In person meetings will be held at Webster University campus on the following Wednesdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm: January 25th, February 22nd, and March 21st .
- Telephone meetings will be held via conference call according to a schedule determined by the group.
This is a group coaching program, which means the focus of our discussions will be on what individuals are working to accomplish, not pre-set topics. The learning that comes out of the group is in direct proportion to the level of engagement of the participants.
That said, the following list is a sample of just a few topics that will likely be addressed:
- Phases of transition
- Group dynamics and ground rules for self-managed teams
- Time management and productivity during transition
- Relationship management during transition
- Managing the emotional side of transition
- Developing a strong Personal Presence
How to Sign Up
The program is free to qualified Café Net members. To qualify, you must:
- Commit to 100% participation in the program, which includes attending all sessions and fully participating in all group discussions and exercises. Exceptions can be made for important job interviews, illness, or other unavoidable situations. However, any participant who misses more than one in person or two telephone sessions will be dropped from the group.
- Be capable of and willing to honor the ground rules of interaction in the group, which include
- Creating a safe and confidential space for fellow participants
- Refraining from offering unsolicited help, advice or ideas to other members of the group
- Sharing progress, personal experiences, ideas and perspectives clearly, respectfully, and within the appropriate time frame.
- Attend orientation to fully understand the program and what it entails before making a 100% commitment.
- Spaces ARE limited to ensure a high quality experience. We may not be able to take all members who attend orientation and are willing to make the commitment. However, if we have a high level of demand, it may be possible to run a second program later in the year.
To sign up, use the contact form to send Nahid an e-mail, and make sure to attend our orientation meeting on January 25th.