Starting a New Business
These days, with technology tools and global connectivity, it’s much easier to start a new business than ever before. Many people are considering starting their own business as an alternative to looking for a new job. However, starting a business comes with many challenges, and most new entrepreneurs run out of resources before they get established. We provide a long term support system for new business owners through all of the critical aspects of business success. For example, we can work with you to:
- Develop a working business plan you can follow and modify as you grow.
- Understand your market and how to zero in on needs you can meet.
- Create a sales process that is in line with your values and interactive style, so you stick with it instead of struggling against it.
- Define your brand and build a consistent communications platform.
- Build processes and systems that streamline operations and keep you in a proactive position.
- Set up simple spreadsheets that enable you to easily monitor your business.
- Design pricing structures that enable you to become more profitable as you become more productive.
- Learn about the stages of business so you know what to expect and can plan to avoid common pitfalls.
- Develop a network of resources and information so you have access to what you need to move forward on your ideas and initiatives.
- Build and align a team around your core vision and values so that they work together productively.
This is just a small sample of what is involved in the business owner support program. In addition to the coaching work, you will have access to a community of other business owners who share your goals and values. You may attend workshops, form accountability teams and network within the community to strengthen your support system and accelerate your success.
Usually we start with a complimentary telephone consultation, where we review your goals, current situation, and what you most want to get from your coaching experience. We will also determine together whether we are a good fit, and whether coaching is the right resource for you at this time. I will provide you with some initial recommendations, a general idea of pricing, and additional referrals or resources as needed. In some cases we may decide to follow up with a more in depth needs assessment to determine more specifically where to focus our work together.
To schedule a consultation, you may e-mail me using the contact form on this website, or call me at 949-495-1021.
Please plan to allow between 20 and 30 minutes for our conversation, and be in a private place where you feel free to talk candidly about your situation and needs. I look forward to getting to know you, and supporting you in your commitment to get to the next level!