- As a key note for conferences and professional meetings
- As a facilitator for strategic offsites and corporate meetings
- As a workshop leader for professional development programs
Over the past fifteen years, I have developed more than 100 custom presentations and workshops for clients and professional organizations. Below is just a sampling of topics. Each one can be modified to fit a wide range of time frames, audience sizes and formats.
Feedback Tool for Leaders
Developing Leadership Presence, One Powerful Conversation at a Time
Learn the most important skill that the top 1% of effective leaders have in common….
“Leadership Presence” is a nebulous term, but it is something every organization looks for when choosing who to target and develop for promotion. In this session we will define leadership presence and give you practical tools you can use in your daily interactions to develop this highly valued attribute. The most important of these skills is the ability to provide feedback, frequently and effectively. While the idea of giving feedback can be draining, especially when you are dealing with challenging personalities, those who can navigate these critical conversations consistently, clearly and authentically are identified over and over as the most effective leaders in their organizations. Join Nahid Casazza, Leadership Development Specialist, as she breaks the feedback process down into clear and easy steps that enable you to handle these conversations confidently, while systematically branding yourself as a strong and compelling leader within your organization.
Here is an 32 minute excerpt from a 2 hour workshop on this topic at Pepperdine in February of 2017:
Samples of Additional Topics
- Building a Culture of Ownership and Accountability
- Developing Leadership Presence
- Leading the Natives: Effectively Assimilating into a New Organization
- Coaching Skills for Business Leaders
- Effective Use of the 360 Tool
- Foundations of a High Performing Team
- Building and Using a Working Business Plan
- The Emotional Stages of Business Growth – What to Expect and How to Execute with Confidence
- Opportunity Mining – How to get more out of Networking
- Authentic Selling – How to Create an Easy Sales System that Works for you
Transition Strategy and Skills Workshops
- Discover Work you Love
- Effective Information Interviewing
- Secrets of Procrastination – Why we do it and how to stop!
- Beyond the Job Hunt – How to get results when nothing is working
- The Emotional Side of Job Transition – What to Expect and How to Stay Confident
- Five Keys to Managing Job Transition through the Holidays