To become an Aspyrre client, your first step is to schedule a consultation. Use our contact form to request a consultation and we’ll get it on the calendar right away. If you’ve already had your consultation, you can click here to enroll in the group coaching program. For all other programs / coaching packages, Nahid will send you a welcome packet and invoice via e-mail.
Here is a short introduction to Nahid, Aspyrre, and our approach to coaching – enjoy!
If you haven’t already talked to Nahid, you can use the contact form to e-mail her directly and request a consultation (20-30 minute phone call).
Are Aspyrre Programs a good fit for you?
- You love learning, especially about what motivates people, how people interact with each other, and how people change, develop, and succeed in life. You believe that understanding people is one of the most important keys to your success.
- You want to make changes in your life, either personally, professionally or both. These changes are important to you, and may be a little scary or confusing.
- When you think about what might get in the way of you successfully making the changes you want to make, you find yourself looking inside at your fears, inner conflicts, and self-doubt. You realize that besides knowledge and a plan, getting more personal clarity, confidence, and support could help you more than anything else.
The Aspyrre Approach
We focus on what I believe are the five most important keys to change and success:
1. Customized Support: You are unique, so we work together to design your program around your needs, your style, and your schedule. The group program incorporates individual support from your coach and your mentor, so you always have someone to reach out to for clarity and to help you apply course material to your specific situation.
2. Practical Tools: Real change is born from daily practice and experience. Instead of asking you to set time aside to do extra homework, we give you tools you can use to more effectively handle the situations you are facing today. These tools help you prioritize, handle difficult conversations, and think clearly about important decisions. You get the immediate benefits, as well as increased learning and awareness that moves you forward towards your long term goals.
3. Learning Community: Studies show that people are twice as successful when they work with others towards their goals. Our community includes leaders in small and large organizations, new and established business owners, parents who are getting back into the working world after a break, and professionals who are re-thinking their lives. What they have in common is a desire to grow, personally and professionally, to build a life that honors their value system, and to learn from each other. The diversity in this community gives you a vast pool of knowledge to tap into, and the shared values provide opportunities to build solid relationships that will support you long term, both in your business and personal life.
4. Deep Work: Everyone in the group program has access to our advanced personal growth tools. Often despite our best efforts we aren’t able to change because of deeply ingrained fears, beliefs, and inner conflicts that constrain us. At Aspyrre we have excellent tools that help you identify how you are getting in your own way, resolve inner conflicts, and make changes you have never been able to make in the past. Our members who work on advanced personal development make permanent changes in their lives; over time in the Aspyrre program they find themselves with more confidence, better relationships, less stress, and more inner peace.
5. Safe Environment: People don’t change when they can’t safely look at what is not working. The cultural norms in our group programs are designed to create a safe environment that enables people to be vulnerable and discuss personal issues without fear of judgment, professional consequences, or relationship consequences. The first rule is that you don’t have to discuss anything personal or participate in any part of the program that makes you the least bit uncomfortable. You own your program and you choose what classes to attend, what to share and what to work on. We also don’t set people up to brand themselves with formal introductions. Instead we go on a first name basis and allow you to get to know your classmates over time naturally, as you spend time working with them. As our members spend more time in the program, they feel like they can truly be themselves with each other; this is rare in business groups – but priceless from a growth, change and support system standpoint.