Aspyrre Mentor and Facilitator Training Program
You must have been selected by Nahid to participate in this program. If you are interested in being considered for this program, contact Nahid so we can discuss.
Aspyrre Mentors in training will go through the following:
- Participate in this mentor and facilitator training class each month, and consciously work to build coaching and facilitation skills.
- Participate in the Aspyrre Accelerated Growth class each month – and go through that program. All mentors should have actually experienced the process of identifying unmet needs, getting them met, and changing a scarcity belief, so that you will be able to walk others through the process from a place of deeper understanding.
- Know all the tools in the Aspyrre Coaching Toolbox
- Know how to navigate the Aspyrre Library and be familiar with the programs in the library.
- Actively participate in the Aspyrre group program – with an emphasis on:
- Participating in live classes each month (at least three per month is recommended)
- Submitting progress reports via e-mail periodically (at least twice per month is recommended)
- Attending in-person events / retreats when you can (at least once per year is recommended)
Mentors will learn coaching and mentoring skills as well as facilitation skills to lead small groups. Training is a three year process and you will get plenty of practice and support the whole way through!
This class will generally be held on the second Friday of the month, at 9am pacific time, 12pm eastern time.
Call In information:
Call in Information:
Call In Number: (641) 715-3580 Participant Code: 980738#
Online Web Meeting Link: http://join.freeconferencecall.com/nahid