Sign Up Here- $250 per month:
For Professionals in Transition Who Want to:
- Get clear on direction and next steps
- Learn the best strategies for success
- Get Practical Tools that help with everything from writing a resume, to networking, interviewing, prioritizing, and handling uncertainty.
- Have an ongoing support, accountability, and guidance system
- Hear how others have handled tricky situations and succeeded
- Convey Confidence in every Interaction
While most transition groups will share tips on your 30 second commercial, provide feedback on your resume and share job leads, Aspyrre is unique in that we address what I believe are the three most important issues in transition:
1. Uncertainty – not having any idea what your outcome will be, or what you can do to control it, can make it almost impossible to decide your direction and next steps. In our groups we help you get clear on what to expect, what is normal, and how to prioritize – based on your values, needs, and unique situation.
2. Fear – there is no person or program that can guarantee that you will get a job. However, we can give you time-proven tools and plenty of examples of normal people like you who have struggled with the same fears and prevailed. You will not only hear what they did, but all the fear and self-doubt and struggle they experienced as they were doing it. When you are in transition you need a real support system where you can be yourself and know you are not the only one who panics and feels like a complete failure sometimes. The shared stories are key to making you stronger, and helping you confidently take steps you might avoid on your own.
3. Isolation – no matter how bad your last position was, the people you worked with formed an important community, and no matter how much they care for you now, they are still in that world, and you aren’t. We all need a community outside of our family. Most of us get a good portion of our identity from what we do for a living. When that’s gone you can feel completely isolated, as if you are spinning with nothing to hold onto. The Aspyrre community is not only for people in transition. Our members include leaders in small and large organizations, new and established business owners, parents who are getting back into the working world after a break, and professionals who are re-thinking their lives. What they have in common is a desire to grow, personally and professionally, to build a life that honors their value system, and to learn from each other. It’s scary to be in transition, but at the same time this is an opportunity for you to re-create your life and build it on your terms. If that excites you, then our community may be the perfect group for you.
In Your Program:
- Get clear on your strengths, values, and options
- Create a plan that is customized to your goals and monitor your progress weekly, with in depth reviews available quarterly.
- Participate in weekly tele-classes and access our full library of on-line and recorded classes
- Learn about the emotional ups and downs that are normal for being in transition, and how to handle them.
- Go at your own pace, fast and focused on getting income as soon as possible, or slower with an emphasis on self-discovery
- Starting a business, personal growth, and leadership classes are all included with your program as well as how to effectively assimilate into a new organization during your first 6 months on a new job.
Sign Up Here for $250 per month:
Or if you aren’t sure, and want to determine if this program is a good fit for you, please use the contact form to e-mail Nahid and ask questions or schedule a complimentary no-obligation phone consultation.