Business Leaders Program – Leadership and Organizational Change
In this class we will be reviewing thought leadership on leadership and organizational change. Our topics will vary but will be centered around people issues, and range from team building, coaching and mentoring, giving difficult feedback, driving organizational change, and shaping culture. In addition to books, we will be using articles, Ted Talks, Aspyrre tools, and our own challenges as fodder for discussion.
This class will generally be held on the third Wednesday of the month, at 4pm pacific time, 7pm eastern time.
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni
- Silos, Politics and Turf Wars, Patrick Lencioni
- Dare to Lead, Brene Brown
- Leading Change, John Kotter
- Stacking the Deck, David Pottruck
- Leaders Eat Last, Simon Sinek
- … And More….